Lemon Garlic Dressing
Inspired by a delicious dressing at one of my favorite lunch spots in Westport, CT, I set out to make my own version of lemon garlic dressing. I love this dressing because it transforms a simple meal into something with bold character. I make a mason jar full of it and keep it in the fridge so I can easily add it to whatever I’m cooking, be it salads, sandwiches, grilled or roasted vegetables, tofu or roasted chicken. This recipe is simple and easy to make.
- 2 1/2 tablespoons Lemon Juice (about 3/4 of a lemon)
- 1/2 cup extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 cloves of Garlic
- 1 tablespoon Stone Ground Mustard
- 1 teaspoon Sea Salt
- Prep your ingredients: juice the lemon, peel the garlic, and measure out the olive oil, salt and mustard.
- Combine all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
By Wei Bertram
Photos by Chloe Bolton